Saturday, March 23, 2013

Different Season, Same Distractions

Some thoughts from Louise...

I don't know about things being much different no matter what season we are in concerning what time of day we spend with the Lord. I am in a different season than you, but I still find that I need to spend that time with the Lord early in the morning or it just don't get done. Otherwise other things clamor for my attention and it never happens. Besides I find that when I do that, then I have the Lord's strength to face the earthly challenges of the day. Also helps to keep me focused on the Lord's presence with me. Just sharing my thoughts from my experience.

and a comment from Karen...

I agree Louise, that is an advantage of being in the season we are in how about it.


I enjoy hearing from those who have already walked the road I am on! Thank you ~Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment