Friday, January 18, 2013

A Confident Heart

Hi, Ladies. The previous post explained the heart of our women's ministry focus for this coming year. Along with our monthly Tuesday  nights together, I would like to make a book available for you to read over the next several months.
A Confident Heart, by Renee Swope, is about "How to stop doubting yourself and live in the security of God's promises". Something that caught my attention was the title to Chapter 4: "God promises hope for my future despite the pain of my past". Follow the link, check it out, and let me know if you would like a copy. I will be placing an order next Friday.
A Confident Heart has study questions at the end of each chapter. As we answer these questions, I pray that God will begin to reveal His love and His purposes to us.
So, text, call, fb...even talk to me in person! Just let me know you want a copy. I am excited about beginning this study with you.

1 comment: